Well, It’s Been A WhilePosted: March 5, 2009
Another fluffy offering, I’m afraid, but it amused me. And it’s been at least six months since I’ve done this last, I’m sure.
So: music on random play; use the songs to answer questions. There used to be 25, but I cut it down to 17, partly because some of them were silly and partly because 17 is a nice number.
1. What do your friends say about you?
Stab My Back – All American Rejects. This is so not a good thing!
2. How would you describe yourself?
The Finish Line – Snow Patrol. So I’m “a good place we should start”. Huh.
3. What do you like in a romantic partner?
My December – Linkin Park. “I’d give it all away/ to have someone to come home to”.
4. What is your life’s purpose?
Angels – Within Temptation. Do I take “you were my saviour in my time of need” or “the smile as you tore me apart”?
5. What is your motto?
C’mon Everybody – Stray Cats. Heh. “I’ve got some money in my jeans and I’m really gonna spend it right”. I wish!
6. What do you think about the most?
Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol. “Would you lie with me and just forget the world?” is a totally reasonable thing to think about the most!
7. What is your life story?
Rebels Rule – Stray Cats. That’s fantastic! “Teenage rebels rule rule rule!”
8. What do you think of when you see the person you like/love?
All The Small Things – Blink 182. Because size matters. Hah! Ahem. I mean, obviously I think about all of the nice things you do for me…
9. What describes your wedding?
Walk – Pantera. “Is there no standard any more?”
10. What will they play at your funeral?
She’s Electric – Oasis. “She’s got a family full of eccentrics”. Hahahahahaa!
11. What is your obsession?
Dirty Little Secret – All American Rejects. *shifty eyes*
12. What is your biggest fear?
untitled track – Oasis: “I don’t feel as if I know you”. Seems sensible.
13. What is your biggest secret?
Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon. “You know that I could use somebody”. Damn right.
14. What is your biggest turn-on?
Crawling – Linkin Park. But safe, sane and consensual, remember!
15. How do you describe your friends?
Hello Again – Lost Prophets. Awww.
16. What would you do with a million dollars?
Taking Over Me – Evanescence. I don’t think I’d like it very much, to judge from this!
17. What is your opinion of sex?
U Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer. What? Sam gave me a CD with the song on! I’m still cool!
I know this turns up all over the internet, but this time, I was reminded of it by Jadelyn, a Shakesville commenter whose blog I got curious about. She has good songs on her playlist.