Today, I…Posted: February 26, 2011
- Woke at 9, had a shower, got dressed
- Put on a load of washing
- Had breakfast
- Answered my work emails, wrote some university emails
- Went to the market for fresh fruit and veg
- Cleared the table, cleaned the table, swept the floor, cleared the desk, cleaned the desk
- Stacked the dishwasher and got it running
- Wrote up some lecture notes
- Hung out the washing, put another load on
- Cooked lunch
- Wrote up some more lecture notes and did all the research for a History of Maths assignment
- Hung out the second load of washing, emptied the dishwasher
- Wrote up more lecture notes
- Stopped for toast at 6.
Still stubbornly attempting to get a first in your degree, even though you know you have to get an average grade of 90% in all of the modules you’re currently taking: it turns out this is not good for free time.